Saturday, December 30, 2006

BOONBEANS 09 - BB's BEST OF 2006


Taken from my top 50 list, this is a mix including 20 of my favourite tracks of 2006. i didn't want to play the same people twice, so i've had to reach outside the top 20. click HERE to see my full top 50 list.

CLICK THE ARROW TO STREAM OR RIGHT CLICK TO DOWNLOAD

BB's BEST OF 2006

TV On The Radio - I Was A Lover
Spank Rock - Rick Rubin
Cansei De Ser Sexy - Let's Make Love & Listen To Death From Above
Nelly Furtado (Feat. Timbaland) - Promiscuous
T.I - Why You Wanna
Skream - Midnight Request Line
The Knife - We Share Our Mother's Health
Junior Boys - In The Morning
King Biscuit Time (Feat. Topcat) - CIAM 15
The Aliens - Robot Man
Field Music - In Context
Safetyword - Foot Oven
Good Shoes - All In My Head
Pip Dylan - Orange Dirt County
Mogwai - Friend Of The Night
Thom Yorke - Harrowdown Hill
Grizzly Bear - Knife
Cat Power - The Greatest
Amy Winehouse - Rehab
Hot Chip - No Fit State

No comments: