Thursday, February 15, 2007

DELIFINGER 09 - THE BEST OF DELICATE DISCO


Back when I had more time on my hands, I actually used to put reeeeeaaaaaaaaaal effort into my mixes. These days its all slash bang mix fade wollop. Delicate disco was my regular slot on the old (and now lost) Olo radio shows, and you can hear the best bits on this podcast.

CLICK THE ARROW TO STREAM OR RIGHT CLICK TO DOWNLOAD

Bound Stems - Wake Up
The Black - Wasnt It A Good Year
Spider - Dont Be Afraid
The Buddyrevelles - Cest Supere
Zooey - Le Garcons De La Plage
Alexi Murdoch - Blue Mind
Mill Race - Riding The Root Canal
Poly - He Is At The Discotheque
Mr Tim - Raise The Red Lantern
Cat Power - They Tell Me
Carter Burwell - Fargo Theme
MC Paul Barman - Princess Superstar
Karen Elson & Cat Power - I Love You
Tapes N Tapes - Manitoba
Stephen Merrit - Sounds Expensive
Delifinger - Mouse Holiday
Thao Nguyen - Tallymarks
BBC - Planet Earth
Mogwai - I Chose Horses
Micah P Hinson - Caught In Between
Merz - Postcards From A Dark Star
Modeselektor - Fake Emotion
Doctor Octagon - Ants
MF Doom And Nas - The Flyest Angel
The Flaming Lips - Time Travel..Yes
Adem - Sea Of Tranquility
Birdmonster - All The Holes In The Walls
Psapp - Tiger My Friend
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Cigarettes (Acoustic)
Dusty Springfield - Piece Of My Heart
Tunng - Tale From Black
Boom Bip (Four Tet Remix) - Third Steam
Shapes and Sizes - The Taste In My Mouth
The Speakers - Nothing Ever Dies
Sparrow House - When I Am Gone
Devendra Banhart - Stewed Bark Of An Old Tree
Beck - Which Will
Porter Wagner - If Jesus Came To Your House

No comments: