Tuesday, February 27, 2007

GUEST 24 - DEERHOOF - DIETERICH MIX


Our next guest mix comes from DEERHOOF!

"[Deerhoof] sound like a pure expression of musical joy."
- Rolling Stone

'Dieterich Mix' is the name of this mix given to Olo Radio. Enjoy!

CLICK THE ARROW TO STREAM OR RIGHT CLICK TO DOWNLOAD

To see John Dieterich's own drawn tracklist and thoughts on each of the tracks, click HERE.

John Dieterich / Le Ton Mite - Introduction
Fiery Furnaces - Waiting To Know You
Bill Dixon - Flame
Nedelle - Follow Me
US Maple - Obey Your Concert
Bela Bartok - Tale
Okay - Devil
Numbers - I'll Love You 'Til I Don't
Cheval De Frise - I
Eric Satie - Les Fils De Etoiles
The Curtains - Old Scott Rd
54-71 - Luminous Aluminium
Marc Ribot - Reqiem For What's His Name
Flying - No.1 Cariot
Breezy Days Band - My Diamond Star Car
J.D. Robb - ?
Jonny Greenwood - Nudnik Headache
Good For Cows - DJ L' Fridays
Lavendar Diamond - In Heaven There Is No Heat
7 Year Rabbit Cycle - This Makes Me A Barn Burner
Patty Waters - You Thrill Me
Chad Popple - Untitled
Danielson - Ship The Majestic Suffix

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This mix is extremely good. Extreme-lah.

Nice job.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I update my blog, and I am discussing one question, could you join, your opinion is very important for me. So I hope that I will meet you in my blog ?
http://myspainradio.blogspot.com/2008/05/tv-or-radio-your-choice-and-reasons.html
Thanks!