Thursday, June 26, 2008

BOONBEANS 26 - POSTCARD XXXXOOOO

I've been away but back home now and about to move out into a new home. This is the final postcard xxxxoooo
Oh yeah..PS - I feel like i'm in a burning building and i gotta go (again).

CLICK THE ARROW TO STREAM OR RIGHT CLICK TO DOWNLOAD

Pyramids - The Echo Of Something Lovely
Aidan Moffat - Good Morning
Appleblim & Peverelist - Circling
Fuck Buttons - Sweet Love For Planet Earth
Why? - Good Friday
Flying Lotus - Camel
Black Affair - PPP
Flying Lotus - Testament (Feat. Gonja Sufi)
Quiet Village - Gold Rush
Talk Talk - I Believe In You
King Creosote - And The Racket They Made
Bon Iver - The Wolves (Act I And II)
John Lennon - Love
Animal Collective - Street Flash
High Places - Shared Islands
Atlas Sound - Quarantined
M38 - Kim & Jessie
Phil Collins - I'm Not Moving (Idjut Boys Edit)
My Morning Jacket - Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Pt.2
The Isley Brothers - Behind A Painted Smile
The Marvelettes - When You're Young And In Love
Der Zyklus - Quasar
Junior Boys - No Kinda Man
The Pictish Trail - Words Fail Me Now
Wild Beasts - The Devil's Crayon
Safetyword - Hemlock
SJ Esau - What Happen'd
My Bloody Valentine - You Made Me Realise (Live 1992) / All In Need
Pyramids - Sleds
Laurie Anderson - Let X=X / It Tango
Aidan Moffat - The Boy That You Love
The Honeycombs - I Can Tell (Something's Up)
The Pictish Trail - Secret Sound No.5

No comments: